Monday, May 16, 2016

This site is no longer active.  It is now an archive of pre-production information and photos for Theatre, Film & Dance department productions at HSU from 2007-2008 to 2015-2016 school years, with links to blogs for productions from 2005 to 2007.

I created, wrote and maintained this site as the person responsible for production publicity over this decade, and it retires with me. Most of the photos from which its images were derived were taken by Kellie Jo Brown, in photo sessions that I supervised.  I selected and edited these photos.

  Most important to me as the author of all this is the background material on the plays performed here over the past decade.  The historical essays and profiles, especially for unique or sparsely documented plays, will remain accessible to everyone in the world who is interested.

Bill Kowinski



No comments: